CREDENTIALS AND AWARDS
We take pride in the work done at Rikcar Roofing & Siding. Not only do we make sure to follow all safety standards, and are certified in the many fields of our expertise, but also take the time to make sure that our work reflects this.
As we are a proud family run business within the Niagara Region, we are also a proud member of the Greater Niagara Chamber of Commerce and hold the following credentials:
- M.O.L. (Ministry of Labour) compliant
- W.S.I.B. (Workplace Safety & Insurance Board) compliant
- Jamey is First Aid & CPR Trained by the Canadian Red Cross
- All employee's have safety training, are certified, have Fall Protection, as well as trained in Emergency Rescue Planning
- All Rikcar Roofing employees are certified BP installer
- Fully licensed and with proper business commercial insurance
- C.A.S.M.A. (Canadian asphalt shingle manufacturing association) rules and regulations followed
In addition, we have been presented with the following awards:
Chosen for the 2012 Readers Choice Award for the Niagara Region.We are also proud to share with you that we sponsor the St.Mary's Majors CYO Hockey teams, and have been for the past 3 years!